Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for an Mid-level Designer to join our growing Creative team!
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being humble. If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, we can help!
- The M Booth mantra is #BeInspired. To us, that means living an inspired life, and bringing those experiences to your work, your clients and your team. While not a job requirement, we enjoy working with people who adopt this philosophy.
What You'll Do:
In this role, you will actively communicate with our team of fellow designers, art directors and project managers to co-create concepts and meet client demands. You will ensure that clients’ messaging and images are conveyed in a brand-appropriate manner, crafting compelling graphics, illustrations, and design solutions.
Currently the agency is working in a hybrid work model, so must have the ability to work from home. Attendance in the office is not mandatory.
- Design vector graphics and illustrations, branding and typography, mockup products, photo comping and motion graphics.
- Concept and create innovative content, develop visual campaign concepts, new design templates, key visuals and layouts
- Develop visual campaign concepts and styles, designing the overall look/style of a campaign
- Brainstorm and collaborate on conceptual creative solutions and big campaign ideas
- Producing design requests for appropriate account leads, meeting strict deadlines, and prioritizing requests
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree and minimum of 3 - 4 years' work experience
- The ability to articulate design choices to fellow designers, account team members, and clients
- Understanding and experience in the creative process: from kick-off to completion.
- Stay current on art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects (Cinema 4D, Premiere a plus)
- An understanding and general knowledge of different types of creative mediums (illustration, animation, photo editing, etc)
- We’re a team of creatives that’s actively growing, we’re looking for someone with a personality and experience that will add to what we currently have who’s inspired to grow along with us!
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.