Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for an Associate Digital Strategist to join our rapidly growing Lifestyle Team (Spirits). We are a work-hard play-hard team from a variety of professional backgrounds. We believe in creativity, being nimble, moving quickly to capitalize on opportunities and delivering exceptional work to our clients. A successful candidate will be hungry to learn and grow in the lifestyle space on a team that blends digital expertise with a robust influencer and PR discipline.
Some things to know about us:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, do cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
What You’ll Bring:
- Two to three years experience working in social media, marketing, or a related field.
- Strong writing and communication skills (social media writing a plus)
- Savvy with social media or marketing measurement, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaged it into client-ready report
- Experience leading influencer programs (ID, vetting, contracting, content management, reporting)
- Has handled community management and publishing content for a brand(s)
- Has managed the social content production process for a brand
- Experience directly communicating with and counseling clients
- Good at time and project management, and getting a team to work together toward a common goal
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- A natural skill and ability to juggle multiple clients/accounts
- Capacity to collaborate with creative and design teams to plan and produce visual content
- Travel from time-to-time and in-person client meetings is required
Added Bonus If You Have:
- Experience/ background knowledge in lifestyle brands, extra points for spirits/wine
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Special Notes** In the wake of COVID-19, all positions are currently remote. We hope to have this person work onsite in NYC once offices resume opening pending the safety of the COVID-19 outbreak.