About M Booth & Our Operations Team:
Here at M Booth we’re not your typical agency. We believe in culture first, business second. We’re continuing to grow and expand our US footprint, and thus looking to add another member to our HR & Talent Team. There is a reason we are called the Operations Group. Between HR, IT, & Finance, we ensure the M Booth ship runs as smoothly as possible. We’re a fierce group of “Boother’s” who love to partner with our stakeholders to bring the best internal and external experiences as possible. The Operations Group is truly the glue that holds it all together, and as such, we’re seeking someone who enjoys being on a team and can simultaneously work individually and be incredibly self-sufficient and reliable.
What We Need:
Ideally, we’re seeking someone who loves the thrill of the chase. Being able to identify talent must excite you because you want to help the business succeed with hiring the best talent possible for the role. You love making lists, and consequently, love crossing things off those said lists. We move fast and furious here at M Booth – in less than 2 years, we have hired 100+ new Boother’s (yes, 100!), so you must love being agile and seek to move with tenacity. Additionally, you enjoy finding talent, seeing who the next rock-star on the rise is, and helping our business leads look toward the future as we hire the next Boother – whether it’s now or in 6-8 months from now. This position is about building for the future, so in order to be successful for this role, you must be able to source, identify the diamonds, and bring them in so we can help them shine bright as they reach their full potential!
What You’ll Do:
Senior Level Recruiting (70%):
- Partner with VP, Talent Acquisition on M Booth Internship Program and work to re-vamp program based on overall agency needs.
- Recruit for multi-level positions in multiple major markets across multiple time zones; Identify and attract outstanding talent through job posts, industry networking, referrals, advertising, and relationship building. (Mid – Senior Level Roles (Director)).
- Consult internal stakeholders on best practices; Have the ability to create fresh ideas and new thinking for agency recruiting. Staying updated on industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software.
- Optimization and management of the candidate feedback process.
- Work with VP, Talent Acquisition and VP, Diversity and Inclusion to help recruit and educate young talent about M Booth and our internship program.
- Constant communication with agency leadership to proactively recruit for future hiring needs. Partner with HR and Internal Stakeholders to optimize on-boarding and make improvements.
- Partnering with Internal Stakeholders on Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
- Assist with on‐campus recruitment platforms and increase brand awareness among target schools.
- A proven record of identifying diverse talent within the creating communications space.
- Oversee internal referral program, ensuring referrals are routed appropriately to Recruiters for review and consideration.
Sourcing and Pipelining (30%):
- Work with VP, Talent Acquisition, CFO & SVP of HR to understand urgent new hire needs prior to attending events in order to garner a pipeline of talent.
- Meet with Key Stakeholders within M Booth to understand business needs and key areas to find future talent.
- Proactively source passive and active candidates via the following means to generate robust talent pipelines:
- College and career fairs
- Social Media channels
- Job boards
- Employee referrals
- Additional creative avenues
What You’ll Bring:
- 6-8 years of full-life cycle recruiting for senior level talent in a fast-paced, high growth environment - both agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Continuously build a diverse talent pipeline by using creative sourcing strategies and techniques, building both a short and long-term pipeline.
- Manage, drive, and own the full cycle recruiting process for various business groups by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Proven success delivering customer service through relationship building and understanding of the business.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Must be organized, able to independently prioritize, and multi-task.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- Demonstrate strong computer knowledge including: Excel, Google Docs, Outlook, LinkedIn, and ATS. Greenhouse experience, preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to meet stringent deadlines with a positive attitude, be solution-oriented, resourceful, and have the flexibility to alter plans when required.
- The ability to pay attention to details and has a passion to ensure all candidates have a delightful candidates experience.
- A passion for creating and enabling a diverse and inclusive workspace.
Nice to Haves:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business or similar field
- CDR, (Certification of Diversity Recruiting) is preferred
- Greenhouse ATS experience, preferred.
- A sense of humor 😊
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.