Role: Sourcing and Recruitment Specialist, Talent
Reports to: Director, Talent
About M Booth & our Operations Team:
Here at M Booth we’re not your typical agency. We believe in culture first, business second. We’re continuing to grow and expand our US footprint, and thus looking to add another member to our HR & Talent Team. There is a reason we are called the Operations Group. Between HR, IT, & Finance, we ensure the M Booth ship runs as smoothly as possible. We’re a fierce group of Boother’s who love to partner with our stakeholders to bring the best internal and external experiences as possible. The Operations Group is truly the glue that holds it all together, and as such, we’re seeking someone who enjoys being on a team and can simultaneously work individually and be incredibly self-sufficient and reliable.
All About Recruitment, Talent and what is needed to be successful within this role:
Ideally, we’re seeking someone who loves the thrill of the chase. Being able to identify talent must excite you because you want to help the business succeed with hiring the best talent possible for the role. You love making lists, and consequently, love crossing things off those said lists. We move fast and furious here at M Booth – in less than 2 years, we have hired 100+ new Boother’s (yes, 100!), so you must love being agile and seek to move with tenacity. Additionally, you enjoy finding talent, seeing who the next rock-star on the rise is, and helping our business leads look toward the future as we hire the next Boother – whether it’s now or in 6-8 months from now. This position is about building for the future, so in order to be successful for this role, you must be able to think about sourcing as your #1 priority.
Sourcing and Pipelining (70%):
- Work with Talent Director, CFO & SVP of HR to understand the ‘hot requisition list’ prior to attending events in order to garner a pipeline of talent.
- Meet with Key Stakeholders within M Booth to understand business needs and key areas to find future talent
- Proactively source passive and active candidates via the following means to generate robust talent pipelines:
- College and career fairs,
- Social Media channels,
- Job boards,
- Employee referrals,
- Additional creative avenues
Junior Level Talent Acquisition (30%):
- Partner with Talent Director on M Booth Internship Program and work to re-vamp program based on overall agency needs
- Assist with on‐campus recruitment platforms and increase brand awareness among target schools.
- Source and manage relationships with external organizations.
- Oversee internal referral program, ensuring referrals are routed appropriately to Recruiters for review and consideration.
- 4+ YOE functioning as in Recruitment Operations or Sourcing capacity
- Agency experience is preferred. Being able to effectively deliver top-notch client service experience is critical
- A genuine passion for creating and enabling a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workspace
- Strong project management skills (administrative acumen is key!)
- A solid sense of humor
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.