The Administrative Assistant is accountable for the coordination of the day-to-day office services of M Booth Health. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Director, Finance & Operations and will support four members of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to ensure that daily operations run smoothly and efficiently. They will also partner closely with members of the M Booth administrative support team.
General Administrative & Office Service Support
- Provide full suite of administrative support to four ELT members, including, but not limited to, time and expense reporting; preparing and editing internal and external correspondence; calendar management and internal/external meeting preparation; travel arrangements (when travel resumes); ad-hoc mailings as requested by the executive leadership team.
- Troubleshoot technology with the IT team when important presentations, training programs, or multi-media meetings are slated – ensure slides, videos, etc. work well in advance.
- Support coordination of international and domestic travel for executive leadership team, client teams, and new business pitch teams.
- Coordinate and set up staff and client meetings, virtually and eventually in person (e.g. checking on availability and coordinating schedules, arranging meeting rooms/zoom meetings/teleconference numbers, sending out meeting notices, confirming attendance, securing beverage and catering needs, conference room set up and break down, working with the account and IT teams to ensure appropriate availability of audio/visual resources, tidy up during meeting, as appropriate, and light clean-up post meeting).
- Develop and maintain accuracy of logistical briefing books, including itineraries for clients, spokespersons, and account team members.
- Assist in creating, editing, proofing, refining documents, use of consistent styles where applicable (e.g. memos, agendas, activity reports, etc.); Assist in Excel spreadsheet creation and maintenance for various budget keeping purposes--including formula creation, editing existing documents, and re-ordering content.
- Stay up to date in all major business software programs (Slack, Google Suite, Microsoft Office).
- Be available to working overtime/begin early to assist account teams in completion of assignments; advance notice will be given
- Process outgoing mail via USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. once return to office occurs.
- Conduct general desk research and organize findings – companies, competitors, vendors, etc.
- Answer all calls to main telephone number and all emails to general company email; ensure correct routing of all calls and accurate messages in a timely manner; review/distribute faxes that may have come through overnight and during business hours.
- Greet visitors in a courteous, polite and helpful manner when employees return to the office.
- Establish collaborative working relationships with peers, colleagues and senior leadership team.
Client Team Administrative Support
- Support any client teams in needs and problem solving as outlined by officer level team members.
- Manage and update key account information (i.e. client contact lists, distribution lists, deadlines for monthly reporting, media lists, KOL and 3rd-party organization lists/contact information, etc.).
- Independently update key account information on a regular basis.
- Organize and develop electronic and hard copy filing systems of client work in consultation with appropriate account team members to ensure easy access to account work information.
- Problem solve project issues with account team for ad hoc activities (e.g., mass mailings, PR newswire postings, power point presentations, storage, excel spreadsheets, etc.).
- Provide regular timely updates on assignments to appropriate team members.
- When appropriate, communicate need for additional help in completion of large assignments and tight deadlines.
- Supports management of account budgets, accounting for the team’s monthly activities, tracking deliverables, managing team calendars, schedules and other administrative duties as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Competency in all platforms – Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Slack
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask/juggle
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong research skills and ability to synthesize information in a document
- Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently
ABOUT M BOOTH HEALTH
We are experts in catalyzing conversations and connections that lead to better health for people everywhere.
At M Booth Health, we bring a unique mix of professional health and consumer connectors to every challenge. Our specialists have deep expertise and success navigating the complex commercial, policy and advocacy environments, and we are dedicated to achieving meaningful and measurable outcomes resulting in near perfect client satisfaction ratings year after year.
We believe that better health starts with better conversations. Let’s talk.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.