M Booth is looking for a Digital Strategist to support its rapidly growing Digital Practice. The team supports a diverse set of clients around the agency, so this role will oversee multiple accounts here in our NYC office. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
The job requires:
- 3-4 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
- Experience in influencer relations – from identifying influencers to negotiating & contracting, writing briefs and management of the content & review processes
- Strong knowledge of core social channels and how to use for client programming such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn; including content calendar writing
- Strong writing skills (social media writing a plus)
- Has handled community management and publishing for a brand(s)
- Experience creating and executing social media strategies at brand level and campaign level, including social media copywriting and content calendar creation
- Savvy with social media measurement, has conducted ongoing reporting (weekly, monthly) and packaging it into client-facing report
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients
- Experience in client management
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Has delegated to support staff (intern or junior level team member) to assign tasks and divide and conquer responsibilities
- Has managed third party relationships including vendors and partners