M Booth is looking for a Digital Strategist to support its rapidly growing Digital Practice. The team supports a diverse set of clients around the agency, but the immediate need is on the multifaceted Google account. A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being ego-less (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
More specifically, the job requires:
- 3-4 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house, with expertise across core channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and LinkedIn
- Strong writing skills (social media writing a plus)
- Has run a content calendar for a brand(s)
- Has done some form of social media measurement and experience using platforms, including SimplyMeasured, Sprinklr, Sysomos, Google Analytics, and/or Crimson Hexagon
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- Is intrinsically motivated, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Experience with paid social campaign development and management
- Experience working with project management platforms such as Basecamp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Experience in client management as well as managing third-party relationships, including vendors and partners
- Experience in influencer relations
- Experience working with a design team and an appreciation for great design