A few things to know before applying:
1. Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being humble. If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
2. Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
3. We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, don’t apply.
4. The M Booth mantra is #BeInspired. To us, that means living an inspired life, and bringing those experience to your work, your clients and your team. While not a job requirement, we enjoy working with people who adopt this philosophy.
MADE at M Booth, our in-house creative technology studio, is looking for an Art Director who will work across the agency’s roster to make things worth sharing, providing always-on inspiration to our booming content discipline.
The role will oversee day-to-day projects, contribute to new business, and provide mentorship to 4-5 direct reports who work across varied mediums; from illustration to animation and layout design. Together the team will direct campaigns in brand marketing, technology, lifestyle, fashion and corporate.
Our MADE team creates everything from social assets to long form video pieces and documentaries, events, out of home, and digital experiences leveraging emerging technology. The right candidate must have the imagination to create new and interesting things that resonate across earned and paid media as well as a passion for mentoring other creatives.
Deep understanding of design for both digital and traditional mediums is critical, as well as an interest in emerging media, interaction design, and a general appetite for innovation.
- Collaborate with account leads and strategists across the agency to craft and execute on day-to-day asks, larger campaigns, and big ideas
- Oversee MADE team production across mediums, including photo shoots and retouching
- “Get your hands dirty” with design - fire up the Adobe Suite and dig in to the details; pixel-perfect mentality
- “Jack/Jane of all trades” interest and knowledge in the design industry
- Inspire, mentor, and motivate fellow designers
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree and requisite experience as a Senior Designer or Art Director