Lead Designer on MADE
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Lead Designer to join our growing Content Studio known as MADE in our San Francisco office. Ideally, we are seeking a creative leader who can lead us in the development and execution of brand building ideas across all channels. The ideal candidate for this role should be equal parts conceptual, strategic and collaborative. Additionally, you need to be able to execute amazing thoughts and ideas from your creative partners on the team. You should also be capable of crafting your own big ideas and experiences. We are looking for candidates with exceptional craftsmanship, intellectual curiosity and someone with a focus on creating innovative work.
All in all, do you know the difference between good and great and have you got what it takes to work with a team to get there.
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
- Collaborate with account leads and strategists across the agency to craft and execute on day-to-day asks, larger campaigns, and big ideas
- “Get your hands dirty” with design - fire up the Adobe Suite and dig in to the details; pixel-perfect mentality
- “Jack/Jane of all trades” interest and knowledge in the design industry
- Inspire, mentor, and motivate fellow designers
- Final approval of assets, checking to ensure within brand guidelines
- Design vector graphics and illustrations for branding, motion, infographics, UI visuals, etc.
- Create photo comps and mock-ups
- Create innovative content, develop visual campaign concepts, new designs templates and layout options
- Develop the overall look or style of campaign in tandem with account teams, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- 5+ years of experience, preferably within an agency setting
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree
- The ability to articulate design choices to fellowdesigners and account team members
- Understanding of best practices for social and digital
- Stay current on art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects (nice to have)
- Google Apps Suite
- Experience adhering to the guidelines of large brands
Nice to Haves:
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Photography Skills
*Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records*