May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Arlington, Texas and Hiroshima, Japan navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our unique technology for self-driving shuttles has enabled us to commercially operate in major cities across the United States, transporting every-day people and solving their real transportation problems. We are unique in the self-driving space in terms of our passion for solving real problems in the market, building a strong business, and delivering great experiences to our riders.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding quickly. We are looking for a Strategy & Planning Analyst to lead and execute May’s sales and operations planning strategy. The purpose of this role is to establish and then improve the processes, systems, tools and capabilities within the organization pertaining to Sales and Operations Planning. This role will report directly to the VP of Business Operations and will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization including sales, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, and finance.
- Oversee and drive all S&OP activities including preparation of monthly S&OP decks using cross functional input to create a plan aligned with future growth objectives of May Mobility.
- Facilitate monthly demand and supply forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and stakeholders in monthly meetings
- Research business issues to define risks, gaps and opportunities; Escalate significant business risks to the appropriate leadership teams.
- Establish trust and alignment with platform, autonomy and operations partners to develop optimal planning strategies.
- Create and drive continuous improvement of world-class demand planning and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes.
- Assist in mapping the supply model based on business rules, forecast demand and historical performance.
- Monitor the demand plan performance and provide detailed input to Sales and Marketing management for use in demand review and S&OP meetings.
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy through clearly defined metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics. MBA or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ year(s) experience in project management, spreadsheet modeling, demand planning or supply planning
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within sales, production and planning environments.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organization
- Excellent communication; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
- Continuous Improvement mindset with the ability to drive consensus through collaboration
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Desirable Qualifications (not required)
- Exposure to autonomy, mobility or robotics industries
- Startup experience
- Paid health benefits including vision and dental
- Generous paid vacation days and holidays
- Meaningful stock options
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.