Hybrid employees come into HQ or one of our sites on an agreed upon cadence set by their leader and based on the nature of the role. This role is a hybrid role, based out of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our vehicles are on the streets of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Arlington, Texas, Hiroshima, Japan and Indianapolis, Indiana navigating complex downtown scenarios and transporting thousands of people on their daily commute every week. We are establishing a ground game that will propel us into even larger markets in the future.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our team develops driverless technology to give people more time to laugh with friends, to solve an interesting problem, or to enjoy the world around them. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today.
May Mobility is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Strategy Analyst
Our vision: Transform cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. As a Strategy Analyst at May, you will define how we achieve our vision. You will define the future of this company, of the communities we serve, of this industry. The primary responsibility of this role is to build analytic models and strategic frameworks for new business opportunities and other special projects. We know what we can do today. The challenge for you, figure out how to do it faster, bigger, and in more places. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, this position will be a valued member of cross-functional project teams and will play an important role in helping the company make informed business decisions.
- Define and execute projects, analyses, and frameworks to determine business strategy
- Influence senior leaders in developing and defining May strategic priorities
- Develop analytic, data-driven insights to support strategic projects
- Research Industry trends, competitors, and potential future opportunities
- Own May’s strategic scorecard -- Define, track, and report KPIs to drive strategic outcomes
- Develop communication deliverables that share research, findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner
- Explain logic and KPI calculation methodology used in financial models
- Provide guidance on how to fund or structure projects
- Manage portfolio of projects for corporate planning, ensuring assumptions and financial impact are captured in plans prepared by both Finance and Corporate Strategy and Planning
- Develop financial projections and other analysis (e.g. breakeven, make versus buy, payback, etc.) for new business cases in partnership with finance team
- Create storyboards and materials for executive presentations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years strategic planning experience
- Experience in strategic planning with a rapidly growing organization
- Strategic mindset that defines new possibilities
- Experience building strategic frameworks and analyses from the ground up, initiation through to conclusion
- Ability to work with initiative and autonomously with limited to no supervision
- Ability to construct and facilitate creative professional presentations with clear messaging and concise visuals for all levels, including executives
- Understanding of or experience in Automotive and Mobility businesses
- Startup experience
- Understanding of or experience in B2G
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Meaningful equity incentives
- Medical / dental / vision / 401k
- Unlimited vacation / company paid holidays
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- Paid parental leave