May Mobility is transforming transportation by developing and deploying autonomous shuttles that get people where they need to go-- safely, easily, and with a lot more fun. Our unique technology for self-driving shuttles has enabled us to commercially operate in major cities across the United States, transporting every-day people and solving their real transportation problems. We are unique in the self-driving space in terms of our passion for solving real problems in the market, building a strong business, and delivering great experiences to our riders.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding quickly. We are looking for a Business Development Analyst II to source, develop, and manage a pipeline for an exciting technology and transportation service. This role will report directly to the Director of Sales and Channel Management and have the opportunity to work with stakeholders across Customer Success, Operations, Product, and Engineering.
- Build a qualified pipeline: Create new partnership opportunities for May Mobility in the CAV ecosystem with a focus on Michigan, Texas, Florida, Arizona and Minnesota, eventually expanding to other states.
- Source RFIs/RFPs and bid proposals/pitches, working with key internal proposal stakeholders including Director of Sales and Channel Management, Director of Policy and Advocacy, Business Development Analyst, and other relevant team members.
- Build proposals and materials to help drive prospects further down funnel.
- Meet with prospects to understand their needs and present May Mobiliy’s solutions..
- Expand existing business: Grow May Mobility’s existing regional network and business opportunities.
- Market segmentation: analyze and report on regional market segmentation for opportunity sizing.
- Partnerships: map, pursue, and execute on strategic partnerships to support pipeline growth.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ year(s) experience in sales, business development, transportation planning, urban planning, or public policy
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills across multiple platforms
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to approach problems in a methodical and process-oriented manner
- Proven experience in quickly identifying and solving complex problems
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record for at least 3 years
- Ability to operate and drive May Mobility vehicles
Desirable Qualifications (not required)
- Exposure to the autonomous vehicle or robotics industry
- Exposure to the mobility/transportation industry or city/transportation planning
- Experience with grant writing or RFP writing
- Exposure to working with local, state, regional, or federal government agencies
- Paid health benefits including vision and dental
- Generous paid vacation days and holidays
- Meaningful stock options