Who We Are
Maven is building the university of the future - empowering the world’s creators to offer cohort-based courses directly to their audiences. Courses on Maven have community at their core, focus on active learning, and are available anywhere in the world.
Our team has raised $25 million from incredible investors including Andreessen Horowitz, First Round, Naval, and Arlan Hamilton, and we've launched sold-out courses with instructors like Li Jin, Anthony Pompliano, Lenny Rachitsky, and Sahil Lavingia.
We're the leading player in a massive and growing market, but are still early enough for you to make a big impact. Join us!
As the first member of Maven’s customer support team, you will play a critical role in helping establish customer experience at Maven. You’ll be a problem-solver, a helping hand, a course coach, and steadfast support for Maven’s community of instructors. The work will be wildly rewarding and equally challenging as you help instructors create, launch, and grow their online courses. Every instructor has an incredible story and a unique course that they’re striving to share with the world. You’ll be the one making that journey as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Using chats, phone calls, and emails, you’ll be there to listen, teach, problem solve, and explore growth opportunities with Maven instructors. You’ll be owning inbound communication from instructors using Maven and you’ll be identifying strategic opportunities for proactive outreach. Maven is growing fast and your perspectives and insights will help shape the product and company roadmap. You’ll report to our GM of Core Operations.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and scrappiness: an ability to find smart workarounds and quick fixes in a brand new product
- High level of understanding, patience, and empathy
- Ability to navigate and de-escalate difficult conversations with professionalism.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in the world of live online learning, whether building, teaching, or participating in cohort-based courses in the past