The Integrated Project Manager will be responsible for pushing along Creative Development and Post Production Agency work. They will have good experience in managing OOH, digital, print, and video production. The Integrated Project Manager will be engrained in large and small-scale projects and will champion the communication between the Accounts team and other departments such as Strategy, Creative, Shoot / Post Production, and Design.
Responsibilities (included but not limited to the following):
- Ensures all necessary information is captured on briefs prior to project kick-off with internal teams
- Develops and manages comprehensive project schedules to meet deadlines and ensures those deadlines are met
- Point of contact for all key meetings: kick-offs, internal reviews, etc.
- Manage and maintain daily project status and delivery report(s)
- Partners with leadership to prioritize workload as needed to accommodate project delivery
- Implements processes to enable the success of a project from start to finish
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive briefs from 3rd party media agency for client advertising campaigns, brief creative teams, and resolve creative /client objective discrepancies.
- Understand common KPIs, conversions, and calculations required for digital ad campaigns.
- Ensure all campaign goals are met including start and end dates and communicating recommendations for optimizations.
- Work with advertisers / media vendors to verify technical specifications, brief and troubleshoot complex ad creative that involves elements such as rich media and video.
- Work with advertisers and sales staff to ensure compliance with site ad guidelines and specs.
- Intake briefs from media agency / IAT partners and synthesizes them into comprehensive creative briefs back to internal creative teams, ensuring all client criteria and objectives are outlined in a clear and concise way so that the creative / production teams are set up for success in agency’s response.
- 3+ years of integrated project management and ad operations experience at a relevant brand or media / advertising agency
- Experience using resource/project management tools in a work environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Comprehensive and deep knowledge of advertising projects and processes (linear TV, digital, OOH, social & print)
- Demonstrated competency in project management and the execution of multiple or large-scale projects with various stakeholders
- Ability to organize information and concisely present issues, recommendations and conclusions
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills