The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing all paid marketing efforts and will be integral to owning budget efficiency across platforms.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee all paid marketing efforts, including affiliates, SEM, CSEs, SEO, paid social and performance display advertising. This includes:
- Being a hands-on owner of these channels who deep dives on channel performance, builds timely recommendations to optimize channel spend, and is actively involved in program management and execution.
- Setting goals for channel performance (including Sales and ROI), tracking performance against goals and reporting performance to senior leadership.
- Analyze data to provide insights and action on recommendations to drive optimization of paid marketing channels
- Manage marketing budget for efficiency across different channels including branding, acquisition and retention efforts
- Identifying, launching and testing new paid marketing channels to drive sales growth.
- Serving as primary contact with external agencies. Communicating CM’s goals and ensuring that each agency’s efforts support these goals.
- Managing tactical elements of programs, including designing tests, sharing key marketing and promotional messages with agencies, requesting creative assets, etc.
- Owning spend reporting and invoice remittance.
- Staying informed of industry trends and best practices and determining how they can best be employed by CM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or another related field
- 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience; preferably in Fashion, Luxury, or Beauty
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing channel strategies across acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, CSE, Display, Affiliate, Social Media, Influencer)
- Knowledge of Web Analytics (Google and/or Adobe Omniture)
- Results driven with a keen eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to AB test and measure success
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), Adobe, Google Analytics, AdWords