- Scope, spec, and design new features, working with executives, designers, and engineers.
- Balance many factors (market, customers, team) to prioritize which work we do and which we defer.
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt landing pages and messaging for specific markets
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our digital ecosystem, to be able to represent capabilities and understand how unique requirements can best be met
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants.
- Talk to highly technical customers about their data challenges, listen to their needs, and work with the team to solve their problems.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You have strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- You enjoy talking to highly technical customers.
- You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions have around you.
- Bonus points if you have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.