Manychat is a platform for automating business communications. We help businesses engage with their customers in Instagram Direct Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and SMS. Our mission is to help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.Over a million companies across the world choose Manychat to grow their brands — from a small bakery in New Jersey to the Philippine Department of Education. Manychat helps them get more leads and drive sales, engage prospects and support existing customers, and launch and analyze marketing campaigns. Here you can find a lot of use cases.We are a team of more than 120 people, located in three offices. Our R&D team is located in Yerevan and Barcelona, and our marketing and sales team is based in New York.
We are looking for a PHP product developer. If you’re interested in product development — this position is a perfect match.
Our tech stack: PHP 8, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, NGINX + Lua, AWS.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience working in a product team as a PHP developer (we use PHP 8).
- Ability to use relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Experience in writing testable code and test cases.
- Ability and desire to work in a product team.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with loaded projects and queue systems.
- Skills working with infrastructure.
- Experience working with third-party API.
- Knowledge of different NoSQL solutions and analytical systems.
- Replication, partioning, sharding, PL/pgSQL and other attributes of profound work with databases.
We care about your growth
- Professional development. We pay for relevant conference tickets, training programs, courses, and any necessary literature.
We care about your comfort
- Relocation support. We cover your expenses for you and your family to move to Yerevan, Armenia. This includes airplane tickets and hotel reservations for up to three weeks. In addition, you’ll receive a relocation bonus.
- Hybrid work. Most of the time you can work remotely. During onboarding, you will have to stay in Yerevan to dive deep into our product and processes together with your team. After onboarding, you will get together with your team offline in Armenia 2 or 3 times a quarter.
- Necessary equipment. We provide you with a MacBook, a monitor, and any other tools you need.
We care about your well-being
- Health Insurance. Our plan includes dentistry and сheckups, and covers your prescription medication expenses.
- Flexible benefits plan. You can choose the perks that fit your needs. We reimburse the cost of sports activities and equipment, personal development opportunities, health insurance for relatives, taxi, home office setup, or mental and physical health services.
What to expect
It includes 5 steps:
- Introduction with our Recruiter and Backend Lead. We will talk about your interests and will tell you more about the role. The main aim of this step is to see if we are a good match (1 hour 30 minutes).
- Technical interview with our Engineering Leads. We will talk about your technical skills, development approaches and you will write some code. (1-2 hours)
- Culture fit interview with our CTO, Backend Lead and our Recruiter. We will talk more about your interests and development approaches (1-1,5 hours).
- Interview with the CEO. We will discuss what drives you most and will talk about your growth plans (1 hour).
- You accept our offer and ... welcome aboard!