As a Enterprise Account Executive You Will:
Be part of a team that is committed to being best in class and experts in the SaaS financial services space. It is not uncommon for us to start off the day jamming on an industry trend, or blocking off time in our daily routine to catch up on what’s happening in the market. Not only do we differentiate ourselves from competitors with our product, we differentiate ourselves with our knowledge. The best compliment we get is when a CEO tells us “Interesting, I didn’t know that” or “Wow, I’ve never had a vendor tell me that before”.
- You are enthusiastic, self- motivated, and have a passion for building strong client relationships and closing new business
- You operate with a solutions oriented approach and take an active interest in helping build best in class processes for the future of MANTL sales
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- You are Agile and adaptable to operate in a fast-paced, fast changing environment
We Are Looking For:
- 7+ years of sales experience with a history of closing 6-figure plus deals to C-level decision makers
- Experience selling software or cloud based solutions to banks & financial institutions
- You can read a room and manage a challenging sales cycle - including multi-layer stakeholders
- You know how to make a complex product sound digestible
- You take a consultative, thoughtful approach to selling
- Experience maintaining a strong sales pipeline from start to finish
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota
What We Offer:
- MANTL offers competitive compensation package including base salary, equity and benefits. Target pay for this role is 305KOTE though this is subject to change based on performance and market conditions
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote setup allowance of $400
- Annual company retreats
- Creative and fun team-building events (improv, chocolate and wine tasting, happy hours)
- Mental health and wellness programs
- Stocked office fridge (yes, we have Spindrift)
- Remote or onsite flexibility
- And more!
Who is MANTL?
MANTL is a fast-growing NYC-based FinTech SaaS company on a mission to build technology that will help America’s financial institutions and their communities thrive. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. Our modern banking software helps level the playing field for smaller banks and credit unions by enabling them to grow digitally.
Our deposit origination platform is widely considered best-in-class in our industry, showing clear and material performance beyond any of our competitors. Check out what our CEO has to say about MANTL’s impact here.
Our investors include CapitalG, Point72, ClockWork, and BoxGroup.
The MANTL Culture
Joining MANTL means joining an ambitious and exceptional team that solves complex problems every day.
People are our most important asset and the top reason we love working at MANTL. We're a group of passionate technologists who support an accountable, transparent, and collaborative culture that fosters productive and engaging discussions. We want to work with inclusive people who understand the importance of treating their colleagues exceptionally well. We’re always a work in progress — and we’re proud to be named one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City for two years running.
MANTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.