Senior Analyst, Business Engineering - Hire to Retire
Magic Leap is seeking an HCM professional to provide support for our human capital management systems. This role requires a hands-on technical expert in systems across the HR landscape (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Engagement, etc.) and will support and execute a technology roadmap that balances the strategic and operational needs of the HR function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing processes, controls, configuration, and data integrity relative to our HR systems. You will work directly with the Business Engineering and Human Resources teams to enable Magic Leap’s human capital operations, including maintenance, security testing, and process efficiency. Candidates with a passion for active listening, critical thinking, collaboration, and a strong eye for detail will be a great fit for this role.
- Partner with HR COEs and Business Partners to develop and continuously improve upon system capabilities, performance efficiency and process execution.
- Configure and maintain the current HCM portfolio (SuccessFactors, Greenhouse and ADP, among others) to ensure operational excellence and optimization of existing technology solutions.
- Manage the implementation of new and enhanced HR system functionality and reporting, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, roll-out, and ongoing support.
- Manage HR interfaces with other core business systems, such as payroll and benefits.
- Provide production support for HCM portfolio system updates, patches, and other related technical projects.
- Create and maintain business process documentation.
- Design, maintain and continually improve reporting, metrics, and analytics for all systems and company-wide users.
- Ensure excellence in project management through clear project and production support communications, status reporting, and project presentations to HR and business leadership.
- Ensure compliance with all data quality, data privacy and HR data security policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a culture of intellectual curiosity, problem solving and continuous improvement; be bold in driving change.
- 5+ years knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology solutions in a large corporate environment.
- 3+ years functional and systems administration experience in SuccessFactors with multiple modules, security and integration systems.
- Strong partner with demonstrated capacity providing troubleshooting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic organization with multiple challenging projects.
- Ability to focus on the smallest details and understand how they relate to overall system performance.
- Knowledge of the technical, user-facing, and integration sides of the system.
- Skilled in translating technical information to simple language that anyone can understand.
- Expert communicator, both in written and verbal forms. You can speak to both developers and customers alike without skipping a beat.
- Ability to think critically to create innovative solutions to complicated problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, HR, or a related field.
- Candidates who have specific training in multiple human resource management systems preferred.
- SuccessFactors Certifications preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.