Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Magic Leap Switzerland is looking for an HR Generalist to own and drive all aspects of human resources in the region in close alignment with the global strategy. This ranges from attracting top technical talent to engaging and supporting the existing team. You will be working closely with our hiring managers and international peers to attract and retain top talent. Your operational work & your strategic visions are critical to the success of our engineering teams.
- In charge of 60+ employees in Zurich and Lausanne, covering and developing the core HR processes: the first point of contact for local management and employees on any HR related matter.
- Be the trusted advisor for the local management on all employee-related topics, Change Management, Compensation & benefits, internal communication etc.
- Contribute to the development, improvement, and implementation of HR policies, processes and procedures for Magic Leap Switzerland:
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant Human Resources contacts at the Headquarters to ensure alignment of HR systems, policies and support corporate HR strategies and initiatives
- Coordinate Compensation & Performance Management, Succession
- Planning process and Talent Development Planning in close collaboration with local management
- Build and maintain a visible HR function in Magic Leap Switzerland
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements. Administer compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Perform the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Administers onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Organizes and actively participates in employee engagement initiatives.
- Supports with additional HR activities if needed.
- Manage and oversee payroll in collaboration with the external payroll provider.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to obtain an understanding of business needs to ensure successful recruitment efforts. Provides expert guidance, facilitation, and collaboration for hiring managers to recruit, identify, select, onboard, and retain highly skilled and diverse candidates.
- Manage & execute the interview process to ensure a remarkable candidate experience. Recommend and drive improvements to effectively screen and assess talent. Utilize the Applicant Tracking System in order to schedule interviews, track feedback and report on candidates.
- Identify key performance metrics and data to ensure success and analyze the effectiveness of the effort. Implement creative sourcing approaches and build up of a pipeline for key positions. Identify, manage & participate in relevant recruiting events at universities, fairs, and conferences.
- 7+ years of relevant job experience
- Professional experience in human resource and technical sourcing (preferably in the software field), favorable in international companies
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- In-depth experience in Swiss employment, tax, and social security law is a plus Motivated, and trustworthy personality with good interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Written and oral language skills in French, German or other regional languages
- MA degree in human resources, business, communication or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience