Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
A highly personable individual with the ability to confidently explain and demonstrate Magic Leap technology to AT&T Enterprise clients and guests, and participate in occasional on-site customer visits with AT&T sales reps.
The Client Demo Engineer will be located within the AT&T Executive Briefing Center in Dallas, TX. This individual will need the ability to set up demo spaces, run demos and troubleshoot issues. In addition to supporting the demos within the EBC, this individual will also occasionally support AT&T Enterprise sales representatives in on-site visits to customers, and at AT&T business events.
Magic Leap is developing a broad spectrum of hardware and software technologies, and innovating in content creation using an agile product development approach. Content, software, and hardware evolves rapidly, and upgrades are routine and require verification of the user experience prior to delivery to demo participants.
The Demo Product Engineer is responsible for troubleshooting the demo hardware and software and resolving high level issues affecting the functionality of the demo; or engaging the appropriate engineering leads to resolve. The Demo Product Engineer captures user feedback and ergonomic considerations and feeds them back to the content and engineering team for analysis and system improvement.
The Demo Product Engineer is someone with exemplary interpersonal and social skills who can read the room, adapting and integrating customer-relevant technical conversations into product demonstrations. Needs the ability to hold composure with high profile individuals and relate to culturally relevant topics and events.
- Background communicating complex technologies to a full spectrum of audiences - from celebrities to scientists, individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Experience working in a sizable Enterprise sales environment
- Have and convey a passion for technology and new classes of experiences Magic Leap’s technology enables
- Background in a sizable Enterprise technical sales environment a huge plus
- Background in Enterprise a plus
- Knowledge of one or all of the following a plus: Linux / C# / Unity / Unreal
- Background in product management plus
- Background in content production a plus
- Background in demonstration space curation a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- 3 or more years of experience
- B.S. in software, physics, engineering, or related field a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.