Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary focus of the HRIS Analyst - Contractor position is to serve as the primary point-of-contact for data-entry requests and reporting needs for the HR Team and other stakeholders. You will be assisting in the support and maintenance of Human Resource Information Systems including; Core HR/Payroll, Applicant Tracking/Recruitment, Talent Management.
- Support and assist with data entry of all HRIS transactions within Magic Leap’s HCM suite.
- Provides system administration to the Applicant Tracking and Onboarding solutions.
- Constantly monitors system performance and identify processes that need improvement.
- Provides recommendations to current business processes.
- Assist with the creation of documentation of all system configurations.
- Acts as the data expert for standardization and integration throughout the firm.
- Ability to analyze, recommend and develop reporting.
- Maintains system security access control by creating roles and granting permissions.
- Responsible for problem solving of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors; exercises limited judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data.
- Assist in training users on system functionality.
- Assist with system maintenance during system upgrades and patches.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an HR role.
- Ability to focus on the smallest details and understand how they relate to overall system performance. Knowledge of both the technical and user-facing sides of the system.
- Experience with HRIS solutions – Intimately familiar with HRIS solutions and how they work within a company’s internal infrastructure
- Knowledge of the way HR departments work and can apply that knowledge to the HRIS system with the goal of providing the most efficient solution
- Skilled in the translation of technical information to simple language that anyone can understand.
- Expert communicator, both in written and verbal forms. They can speak to both developers and clients alike without skipping a beat
- Ability think critically to create innovative solutions to complicated problems
- Compensation & Classifications experience a plus
- Talent Acquisitions experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, HR, or a related field.
- Candidates who have specific training in multiple human resource management systems Preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.