We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to to make digital ownership universal to supercharge the internet economy. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to help bring Magic Eden to an even wider and more diverse audience. You’ll be the voice of Magic Eden, finding new ways of connecting with our community in a language they live and breathe. You’re a web3 native who can sh*tpost with the best of them on Twitter (we refuse to call it X), can turn product features into compelling stories and write a video script that would get a statue to scream LFG!
This role is based in the United States. To apply, please share your resume and portfolio.
- Use your word magic to turn the driest product jargon into juicy, bite-sized content
- Be the meme-lord or lady that commands the scroll on Twitter, making sure our voice is heard above the fray
- Write video scripts that don't just inform but electrify our audience
- Collaborate with the brains in product teams to ensure the copy is as innovative as our platform
What you bring:
- A portfolio of web3 work that shows you know your stuff
- Proficiency in social media platforms, particularly Twitter, with a demonstrated ability to write engaging and effective tweets for the NFT community
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with a passion for pushing boundaries and exploring new ideas
- Familiarity with SEO principles and best practices is a plus
- A spirit of collaboration leaving your ego with your previous job
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, focus and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
- 401k plan (in the US)
The compensation for this position will vary based on geography and other factors (including years and depth of experience and expertise, and other business considerations). The base salary range for this role is $60,000 - $80,000. Additionally, this full-time role is eligible to receive benefits, as well as participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer package will be at the company’s sole discretion.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.