We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to to make digital ownership universal to supercharge the internet economy. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
As Magic Eden continues to shape the future of NFTs, we're on the lookout for an Operations Associate. This role will be responsible for providing exceptional support to both creators and collectors of Magic Eden. Duties will include assisting creators with onboarding and addressing any issues they may have, as well as providing exceptional customer service to collectors to ensure their issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. We are looking for a true degen who lives and breathes NFTs. Your experience as an active NFT trader/collector will be invaluable in providing personalized support and guidance to our users.
This role will be covering European Time zones from 10 AM - 7 PM UTC
- Provide support to NFT creators to ensure a smooth onboarding process and assist with any issues they may have.
- Offer customer support to NFT collectors and traders, addressing their concerns and resolving any issues they encounter with the platform.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all operational initiatives are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and maintain databases, spreadsheets, and other relevant documents to ensure the smooth running of operations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new operational processes, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor user feedback and suggest changes to improve the user experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Active participation in the NFT community– you live and breathe NFTs
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology
- A genuine passion for helping customers and a commitment to delivering exceptional service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using various software and online platforms
- Experience in database management, data analysis, and spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and act as a strong team player
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a customer-facing support role is preferred
Pay & Benefits:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and equity options
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness and work from home allowance
- Remote-first company
The compensation for this position will vary based on geography and other factors (including years and depth of experience and expertise, and other business considerations). The base salary range for this role if hired in the United States is $55,000 - $75,000. Additionally, this full-time role is eligible to receive benefits, as well as participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer package will be at the company’s sole discretion.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.