Magic Eden is the leading NFT marketplace on Solana and recently launched on Polygon and Ethereum that focuses on being a community-centric digital assets marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3 across a broad range of categories including games, art, loyalty programs, events, and other use cases for digital asset ownership. Our conviction remains that one day, sooner than we think, NFT traders will be chain agnostic!
- Use full-stack web technology (Node.js, React, TypeScript, HTML, CSS) to develop MVPs and run experiments to validate ideas and iterate quickly, leveraging new technologies, tools when needed
- Build platforms, systems and services for internal and external teams to interact with the large scale production systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Bring new ideas and technologies into our platform, innovate and iterate
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with one or more web frameworks (Vue/React/Angular)
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, Python, Rust or Go
- Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, networking systems, developing large software systems
- Experience in running large scalable distributed services following a microservice architecture
- Experience with cloud native environments built on public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience of troubleshooting in a fast pace and production environment
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
What you get:
+ A fast-paced and collaborative environment
+ Competitive compensation and equity options
+ Flexible PTO, 7 company holidays and 4 floating holidays
+ Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
+ Wellness and work from home allowance
+ Remote-first company
+ 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120k-$210k. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
🚀 For an exciting update on our most recent launch into Bitcoin, watch our video below!
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.