At Mack Weldon, we’re reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, and simple shopping. We started with underwear and socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, we’ve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, and team—and we’re just getting started.
We’re a group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, and customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And we’re looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, and creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you… keep reading.
We are looking for a driven, analytical, and creative marketing manager to take our digital acquisition channels to the next level. You’ll be working with a smart, dedicated performance marketing team that has grown annual revenue from $0 to $50+ million. We’re focused on driving growth through customer acquisition, and your focus will be on managing Facebook, Google Search and Display, content marketing and half a dozen other channels to cost-effectively acquire new customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Measure, test and optimize performance of digital acquisition campaigns against key business objectives to help inform the digital strategy overall
- Manage our digital media spend and bidding strategies across multiple channels, primarily Google (search and display), Facebook/Instagram, and content channels to acquire new customers
- Manage external agency partners, explore and introduce possible new agencies and channel opportunities as needed
- Develop audience segmentation and targeting strategy driving towards company KPI’s through Paid Social, SEM, Shopping and Display/content
- Inform pre- and post- media click marketing assets, including all ads and landing pages
- Work with the team to improve our attribution strategy beyond last-click, enabling broader, top-of-funnel campaigns
- Develop new KPIs that enable us to spend efficiently as we broaden the marketing mix (ie., how much can we afford per page visit, and how does that cost vary by channel?)
- Work directly with Brand Marketing & Creative team to create new ads for all channels; drive improved design and results with a feedback-fueled iterative design process
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- A minimum of 2-years of experience with a B2C e-commerce company, ideally at a consumer technology, apparel, or retail company focused on paid acquisition.
- The ability to leverage data to think critically about customer behavior and ROI
- Enthusiasm to drive towards directly attributable results, with and without multi-touch attribution technology
- Hands-on experience working within the platforms; managing an agency is a plus but you know that an agency won’t ever be as dedicated as you are
- Experience managing low 7-figure monthly budgets on digital channels
- Interest in marketing media of other e-commerce companies and publishers
- Experience with location-based digital targeting a plus (we recently opened a retail store in Hudson Yards)
- An effective communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- A lifelong learner who is passionate about marketing and continuously pursuing knowledge to stay on top of industry trends
- A self-starter that possesses a “no task is too small” attitude
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit!- We care. We’re slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won’t find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won’t sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It’s all about the people!- Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks and drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear