The office manager at Mabbly will support the ongoing maintenance of our office space, curate and coordinate employee events, as well as overseeing and supporting all office processes with a focus on employee safety, well-being, and morale. This person must stay flexible as this role may consist of supporting and planning internal team events, assisting with scheduling, and other tasks as needed.
A little more about us: Mabbly is a strategic digital agency powered by data analytics, market research, and digital technologies. Each day, we craft human connections through digital experiences that unlock uncharted business potential. Our skilled teams develop world-class brand experiences that grow companies.
The day-to-day at Mabbly is replete with change and our breadth of unique skills and experience enables us to prepare for the unexpected. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing team.
What You’ll Do at Mabbly:
- Aid in the planning and execution of our ‘Return To Office’ initiative, including but not limited to, implementing new COVID-19 policies, ensuring the health and safety of everyone in the office
- Professionally greet guests and interviewees with warmth, kindness, positivity and connect them to the right point person
- Maintain and oversee general administrative office needs, including: weekly grocery and lunch orders, and organizing monthly supply orders, inventory of kitchen and office supplies
- Create opportunities for employees to build meaningful relationships within the office and support employee-led events to run successfully
- Serve as the culture champion for the office, thinking of ways to bring employees together to encourage a dynamic and collaborative environment, as well as planning & implementing culture and engagement activities that activate our company values, including birthday celebrations, team bonding activities, community service events, and annual company events.
- Assist with new hire onboarding by distributing welcome kits and leading office tours
- Serve as the primary point of contact for office-related needs including facilitating communication to staff about office-related changes and updates.
- Manage projects and ad-hoc requests and assist leadership in special projects
- You’re excited about working at a growing company, where you have an opportunity to make a big impact, taking on projects and leveraging your outstanding organizational skills
- You’re extremely proactive and take time to think a few steps ahead. This will be key to help protect the calendar and create efficiencies in our process around scheduling to ensure the team is spending their time in the most efficient way.
- You understand how important it is to make a positive impact on internal and external stakeholders with your communication skills.
What We Need From You:
- 1+ years experience in office management/administration or related role preferred
- Proficiency with Google products (Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, and the ability to build relationships across different functions
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must
What You’ll Love About Us:
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- HSA and FSA plan options.
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Competitive compensation within a culture-first environment.
- Opportunities for advancement exist, and Mabbly is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
- Mabbly offers you a membership to the beautiful gym located in our building at 640 North LaSalle at no additional cost. Mabbly employees also have access to the rooftop pool, firepits, jacuzzi and cabanas in our building.
- When you work with us, you’ll get experience in a fast-growing company, surrounded by kind, thoughtful coworkers.
- When we're back in the office, regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.
Mabbly is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.