Year over year, our small but mighty digital marketing agency continues to see impressive growth. Due to our quickly expanding footprint, we are seeking an HR Lead to take on a pivotal role in helping us support our most important asset (our people), and nurture the single most important ingredient to our success: our culture.
The Human Resources Lead at Mabbly is a dual-role that incorporates a variety of human resources and talent acquisition responsibilities. Responsibilities include leading ongoing talent acquisition efforts as well as internal benefits and company policy related items. The right candidate is self-motivated, has impressive organizational and project management skills, is an excellent communicator, and has impeccable attention to detail.
You will support the leadership team with all aspects of human resources, including but not limited to:
- Own all aspects of recruiting, screening and onboarding of top-tier talent
- Maintain employee records and paperwork
- Lead and manage all benefit and insurance related items including but not limited to evaluating our current benefits provider and selecting a new one
- Collaborating with leadership on creating and implementing company policies and best practices
- Communicate benefit-related changes and assists employees with questions regarding benefits
- Create and maintaining the Mabbly Employee Handbook
- Lead and manage performance review implementation
- Demonstrate employee advocacy and develops a reputation as a neutral and approachable HR professional for safety, welfare, wellness and/or health concerns
A little more about us: Mabbly is a strategic digital agency powered by data analytics, market research, and digital technologies. Each day, we craft human connections through digital experiences that unlock uncharted business potential. Our skilled teams develop world-class brand experiences that grow companies.
The day-to-day at Mabbly is replete with change and our breadth of unique skills and experience enables us to prepare for the unexpected. It takes a high level of inspiration and self-education to be a part of our growing team.
- You’re excited about working at a growing company with our leadership team, where you have an opportunity to make a big impact, taking on projects and leveraging your outstanding organizational skills
- You’re extremely proactive and take time to think a few steps ahead. This will be key to help protect the calendar and create efficiencies in our process around scheduling to ensure the team is spending their time in the most efficient way.
- You understand how important it is to make a positive impact on internal and external stakeholders with your communication skills.
What We Need From You:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, communications or a related field, or extensive prior experience in human resources + recruiting
- 4-6+ years of experience in a talent acquisition / human resources position
- Experience creating and maintaining an employee handbook
- Possess superb written and spoken communication skills
- Open to having smaller office management / executive assistant duties as needed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record-keeping
- Organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred
What You’ll Love About Us:
- R&R. Unlimited vacation and personal day policy.
- Freedom. Flexible WFH policy.
- Health benefits. Medical, dental, and vision (dependent coverage, as well).
- HSA and FSA plan options.
- Short-term Disability.
- 401(k) plan.
- Need a ride? Pre-tax Commuter benefits.
- Mabbly offers you a membership to the beautiful gym located in our building at 640 North LaSalle at no additional cost. Mabbly employees also have access to the rooftop pool, firepits, jacuzzi and cabanas in our building.
- Competitive compensation within a culture-first environment.
- Opportunities for advancement exist, and Mabbly is committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
- When you work with us, you’ll get experience in a fast-growing company, surrounded by kind, thoughtful coworkers.
- When we're back in the office, regular company lunches and happy hours. Yes, it’s on us!
- The work itself. Ability to work on challenging problems with a sense of purpose, autonomy, and mastery.
Mabbly is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.