Who are we?
Employee-owned, family-oriented, and a great place to grow your career. Our company-wide personal commitment to both clients and employees is simple: do the right thing and invest in long-term relationships. Together, we work to provide the highest standard of financial services and technology to deliver on our mission to drive hospitality company success. M3 helps make hospitality companies successful through technology that drives financial performance. Our software is the hotel accounting software used and trusted by the biggest names in the hospitality industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team! M3 is a Top 150 Workplaces winner named by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
We're located in a beautiful, new building in Gwinnett County, GA just off I-85 and Sugarloaf, complete with an employee gym, game area, open work environment filled with friendly, knowledgeable people.
Description Summary: M3 has an immediate need for a Sr. Software Engineer with Angular who is a full stack developer with experience in Angular, .NET and C#, who will be working on the next generation of our current core product. This will be as a more senior developer participating and leading design as well as coding.
The duties listed below are the essential functions of this position, and they may change as the needs of the company demand. All associates are expected to do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their supervisor’s requests for additional or altered duties.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and C# (MVC)
- Experience building SPA applications (Angular 8.0 and higher /Typescript/Bootstrap/Material UI/CSS) consuming backend REST services (Microservices/Containers)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology and Team Foundation Server/ADS/Git
- Minimum two years relevant experience with advanced coding skills.
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and fast learner of new technologies who easily collaborates with rest of agile team.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework ( .Net Core is a plus) and building SPA applications
- Knowledge of SQL Server (2012 and above) and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Handling Cross-browser Compatibility and addressing cross-platform concerns.
- Write clean, scalable, secure code using .NET programming languages (C#)
- Code, test, debug, and document projects including user level documentation
- Writing unit and functional tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality
Nice if you have it:
- DevOps experience (Containers, Kubernetes, etc.) is a plus!
- Familiarity with open source tools is a plus
- Experience writing services (prefer micro-services)
- Cloud experience with Azure (or AWS) and tools like Azure Monitor
- 4 plus years of experience in a directly related position. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science highly preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years minimum experience writing performant UI
- 1 plus year at least working with .Net Core and SPA applications
- 2 years minimum experience working with relational database systems such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Programming certifications for IT professionals are welcomed and will be considered. (E.g. MCSD, Google Apps, CSSLP)
- A strong developer portfolio will be considered.(E.g. GitHub, Codeplex)
- This position requires regular attendance, punctuality and the ability to work a full time position during normal office hours as well as some time on weekends and evenings as project needs or scheduling requirements dictate.
- Organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate articulately using professionally written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in the office regularly, or pivot to working at home should emergency situations arise.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
- Ability to perform work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to attend work and meetings with excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to bend and lift up to 25 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
M3 offers a strong benefits package including 75% employer paid medical, dental and vision for the employee and family; life, long and term disability, and Long Term Care insurance that the company provides free of charge; 401k with a 6% match; three weeks paid time off; discretionary profit sharing, a great culture, competitive salary. We are a certified Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.