Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identify and close business in your assigned territory
- Build a territory plan with equal focus on expansion, growth, and net new opportunities
- Foster strong relationships across all target accounts and build new champions through strategic prospecting efforts
- Handle complex negotiations that are mutually beneficial and strengthen customer relationships
- Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption, success and enterprise-wide deployments
- Work closely with and provide mentorship to your assigned development rep
- Travel when needed (1-3 weeks a quarter recommended)
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of sales experience within enterprise software
- Experience selling into government
- Ability to project manage complex sales cycles with internal stakeholders (business development, CSM, solution engineers)
- Knowledge of cloud applications and complex SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Skilled in prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expert user of sales enablement solutions (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Strong technical background
- Formal sales training