Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Implementation Team within Customer Success plays an integral role at Lucid Software. We provide the foundation our customers need to use and adopt our suite of products most effectively. The Associate Manager of Implementation will lead a team of Implementation Specialists (“IS”) who directly impact the business by understanding our customers’ objectives and success criteria, providing vital setup and technical best practices to deliver on those objectives, and addressing other customer implementation needs at scale.
- Train and mentor a team of high-performing Implementation Specialists tasked with providing a best-in-class onboarding experience for all new enterprise customers, but primarily focused within our higher volume segments
- Develop a strong knowledge of the Lucid Suite and related domains, serving as a key resource for your team as they assist customers with technical account configuration and training, integration setup, basic change management (where appropriate), etc.
- Direct and lead out in efforts to optimize and build automation via Gainsight and other tools to assist in onboarding customers at scale.
- Provide escalated and back-up coverage on implementation projects, as needed
- Manage team capacity, forecasting and resource allocation
- Attract high potential individual contributors into team and provide rapid onboarding process for new team members
- Evaluate team member performance against key success metrics, providing needed coaching and actionable feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams to address customer concerns, improve our product offerings, and enhance the overall customer experience
- Track and communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders and act as an advocate for the team throughout Lucid Software
- 3+ years of experience in implementation, professional services delivery, Customer Success, consulting or similar client-facing roles
- Track record of successfully leading the delivery and execution of similar customer-facing projects
- Strong empathy for customers, an inherent desire to solve problems
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including: motivating and coaching others while driving urgency and results
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance strongly preferred; graduate degree a plus
- Technical aptitude and passion to become a subject matter expert on Lucidchart and related domain
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations that explain complex subjects to non-technical end users
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- 1+ year of previous leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up-type environment
- Bias towards finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Experience building self serve automation with Gainsight or Groove
- An understanding of low touch engagement models used to drive adoption and identify growth and risk indicators within a high volume account model