Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effectively be able to close business, prospect, and build personal relationships with existing book of accounts
- Able to provide excellent customer service and upkeep of existing clientele while identifying strategic opportunities to expand Lucidchart adoption
- Displays a strong “out of the box” thinking approach to improve best practices around outbound prospecting and pipeline generation
- Create and maintain reliable forecasts that create transparency between your pipeline and the management team
- Become an expert in our value propositions, target market, and target personas
- Develop a mentality of Teamwork Over Ego seeking opportunities to help others and lead out critical initiatives
- Meet team standards around activity, accountability, and internal cross-functional SLAs
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in the Australian HQ in Melbourne, Australia
- 1+ year Sales closing Experience OR 18+ months of business development experience (preferably in SaaS/tech)
- Experience in closing business (as an Account Executive, or similar role)
- Experience in building personal relationships and expanding existing book of accounts (as an Account Manager, or similar role)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience with software sales (prospecting & closing)
- Experience with Salesforce, leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Maintaining clean Salesforce hygiene
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects and opportunities simultaneously
- Experience with Outreach or similar workflow software
- Skilled in selling a product against direct and indirect competitors
- BA/BS degree