Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled decentralized clinical research services. In this capacity, Lightship makes research participation more accessible for everyone by functioning as a telemedicine-enabled clinical research site within a research study.
Lightship is seeking a Financial Analyst that is a highly-motivated finance professional who is capable of working in a fast-paced, collaborative and demanding environment. This role is responsible for assisting the Finance Manager and Director, Finance with financial and business analysis, annual budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and strategic planning. This position is remote, and a successful candidate will possess the ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with business partners and coworkers.
- Assist with the continued development of financial models for budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan.
- Perform variance analysis of month-end financial results compared to forecast and plan
- Assist in budgeting process for all functional areas
- Build dynamic excel models and automate repetitive tasks
- Provide business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making
- Research opportunities for process improvement, inclusive of ability to trace transactions through the ERP system to understand data flows
- Assist with the preparation of documentation provided to the executive leadership team and the Board
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to implement relevant KPI dashboards in the ERP system
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested with attention to detail
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of organization with confidence and clarity, both written and verbal
- Results and deadlines oriented
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Excel Macros and VBA coding preferred
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, required; MBA, preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience in FP&A or corporate finance
- Experience with life sciences, pharmaceutical or clinical life sciences, preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, preferred
- Requisite combination of education, training, and experience
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow