Lightship is the virtual-first provider that is perfecting the way clinical trials get done. Because clinical research plays such a vital role in bringing life-enhancing and lifesaving innovations to market, Lightship pursues operational excellence to clinical studies. Our end-to-end hybrid delivery model, our diversity of skillsets, and in-house care team ensure sponsor success and the best possible patient experience. With a problem-solving mindset, we strive to make every clinical trial better than the last. Operational excellence is not a goal, but a way of doing things at Lightship.
About Working Here:
Doing our best is the least we can do, and we're looking for individuals who are excited to go beyond what is expected to bring quality to every aspect of clinical trials. We're always considering the patient at every step, and we're setting new standards in our field. We believe in people, we embrace change, we serve others, and we make an impact.
If this sounds like the place for you, we'd love to welcome you to our Talent Community! By submitting your resume, we'll keep you up to date on the latest opportunities on the team.
We're excited to connect with you!
What we'd like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade virtual-first clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an established startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- A home office stipend to set yourself up for success in our distributed working environment
- Company provided laptop, your choice of a PC or a Mac
- Monthly stipend for internet and phone expenses
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Lightship is an E-Verify employer. Find out more here: Right to Work Poster E-Verify Participation Poster
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #nowhiring #hiringnow