Lightship is the premier provider of enterprise level, technology enabled direct-to-patient clinical research. In this capacity, Lightship functions as a telemedicine-enabled site within a research study, which makes research participation more accessible for everyone, and possible for patients through the use of technology and home visits by our nurses.
Lightship is seeking an energetic, collaborative, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Clinical Trials Assistant. This is an entry-level role in clinical research that will provide broad administrative support for both the Clinical Operations department and study teams. The role also includes working with and under the oversight of Clinical Study Managers to perform delegated clinical research activities.
This position is in El Segundo, CA, and a successful candidate will possess a willingness and desire to work independently without significant oversight. Additionally, this position will require moderate travel.
We would like to offer you:
- An opportunity to help re-envision how clinical research is executed with inclusivity, increased diversity and accessible at the core
- The chance to work with a patient-centered, clinically-oriented, collaborative team to support in the delivery of enterprise grade direct-to-patient clinical research solutions at scale
- An unmatched opportunity to grow as part of an early stage startup with industry veterans, high-caliber investors, and a massive market opportunity
- Competitive compensation
Generous benefits package, including:
- Top notch healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), plus paid holidays and bereavement to help support work life balance.
- A 100% 401(k) company match for up to 4% of eligible contributions with an immediate vesting.
- Generous paid parental leave
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance and More!
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the conduct of clinical trials according to applicable regulatory requirements and SOPs
- Adhering to study protocol and performing the delegated study tasks
- Assisting with developing study specific documents and guidelines, as appropriate
- Assisting in-house CRAs, as appropriate
- Assisting with the set-up, organization, and maintenance of clinical study documentation (e.g. ISF)
- Prescreening potential patients for Lightship’s clinical trials
- Preparing, shipping, and managing inventory of study-related supplies Transporting study-related supplies, documents, or study medication to and from Lightship clinics and offices according to SOPs and transport guidelines
- Assisting with the preparation of materials, (e.g., agenda and minutes) for study team meetings
- Assisting with the coordination of investigator invoicing and patient compensation, as appropriate
- Assisting with the maintenance of study tracking tools · Communicating effectively with teammates
- Providing general administrative support for the Clinical Operations department · Other duties activities as assigned
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and time demands successfully and independently
- Ability to successfully manage conflicting / incomplete / unexpected information and situations
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple individuals and groups
- Ability to adjust workload based on changing priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, science, or healthcare-related field
- Minimum 0-2 years related experience
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion:
Lightship is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace. Lightship considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law. EEO is the Law
Please note: For the safety of our patients and each other, all positions at Lightship that require travel, in-person participation, or are patient-facing, do require vaccination against COVID-19.
#jobs #careers #clinicalresearch #clinicaltrials #trialassistant #nowhiring #hiringnow