Known is a modern marketing company engineered to meet the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. We are setting a new standard by pairing data scientists with award-winning creatives, expert research teams, and strategists to deliver clients the most advanced, end-to-end solutions they need, in the most efficient, effective, and transparent ways. Anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science, we provide brands with consumer intelligence, strategy, media planning and buying, and renowned creative in all media, producing some of the most innovative, cutting-edge work in culture today. With offices in New York, Boston, Austin, Los Angeles, and Seattle, we are a community of 400 extraordinarily talented people, working as one team to help our clients succeed.
Known continues to experience substantial growth since we opened our doors a little over 18 months ago and we are not slowing down anytime soon. We have an immediate need for a Director, Client Experience Operations to begin building out our sales ops team. In this exciting role you will lead functions essential to sales force productivity. This includes but is not limited to planning, reporting, goal setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and the possible recruiting and selection of sales force talent. In this role you will be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the business development process. Reporting directly to our President, this person also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze targeted parts of our business development/sales process and programs to help identify efficiencies, drive better outcomes, and reduce hurdles and gaps
- Cultivate strong and trusted relationships across the organization and partner with marketing and client experience leadership to solve problems and identify productivity improvement opportunities
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting with our client experience team
- Drive the execution of key initiatives – design solutions, manage timelines, partner on key decisions, issues, and implementation
- Partner with client experience leaders and finance to define and target growth that aligns with our corporate sales strategy and goals
- Independently perform high-quality quantitative and qualitative analytics to provide the organization with information and advice to maximize sales revenue
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities to drive improvement in all areas (e.g., process, tools, policies)
- Partner with other internal resources to create and maintain dashboards leveraging multiple data sources.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate results and findings to the business and help create a culture of data-driven decision making, in a timely manner
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, engineering, computer science, mathematics, or economics
- 8+ years of relevant job experience with similar essential duties.
- Specific work experience related to building business recommendations, business consulting, sales operations, sales analytics, business analytics, business excellence or operations consulting role is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills, including high proficiency with Microsoft Excel, databases, dashboards, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with senior leaders in the organization
- Ability to work independently and autonomously and problem solve
- Highly strategic and creative
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize & handle multiple requests and projects simultaneously
Known is a marketing company like no other. In addition to competitive salaries, we are very generous to our employees. Here are just a few examples of what we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary cash bonuses
- Generous medical plan and 401(k) match (with no vesting period)
- Paid parental leave
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly company lunches
Known is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or locally protected class.