Known is a modern marketing company engineered to meet the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing marketers today. We are setting a new standard by pairing data scientists with award-winning creatives, expert research teams, and strategists to deliver clients the most advanced, end-to-end solutions they need, in the most efficient, effective, and transparent ways. Anchored by two decades of groundbreaking market research and data science, we provide brands with consumer intelligence, strategy, media planning and buying, and renowned creative in all media, producing some of the most innovative, cutting-edge work in culture today. With offices in New York, Boston, Austin, Los Angeles and Seattle, we are a community of 300+ extraordinarily talented people, working as one team to help our clients succeed.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, knowledgeable, and progressive Technical Sourcer to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. We are in hyper-growth mode, so this is a critical hire for us. This position can be based in NYC or Boston (option to work primarily remotely, with the ability to come into the office as needed for a meeting/event.) Experience sourcing in the data science, engineering and/or the adtech space is required.
This person will be responsible for supporting the TA function as a key sourcer of quality passive and active candidates and master communicator able to guide them through the recruiting process.
This position reports to our Director, Talent Acquisition based in New York.
What You Will Do:
You will support recruiting efforts for data science, engineering and media strategy positions.
- Work with hiring managers to craft job descriptions
- Post open positions to our Applicant Tracking Service (Greenhouse) as well as other appropriate online boards, resources, etc.
- Identify creative resources to source qualified candidates
- Maintain proactive sourcing and recruiting practices by identifying and soliciting passive candidates
- Screen active candidates
- Lead candidates through the recruiting and interviewing process
- Establish a pipeline of candidates for recurring positions
- Maintain an average 30-45 day fill time for open positions
- As needed, partner with third party recruiters to source candidates
- Work in partnership with the Talent Team to ensure seamless transition from candidate to new hire through a positive onboarding experience
- Step in to support human resources initiatives when needed (like we all do)
- 3+ years’ experience in sourcing/recruiting
- Experience sourcing for data science/data analyst and engineering positions is required, ad tech experience is a nice to have
- Serious sourcing chops – whether it is LinkedIn, Xray searches, another online resource, or through your own personal network, you know where to go to find the right candidates
- Experience working in the marketing or media industries is a plus
- You are self-motivated and are an expert at sourcing qualified candidates and bringing them through the recruiting process
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and navigate
- Success in building trusted and collaborative relationships with everyone you interact with (i.e. candidates, hiring managers, third party recruiters, universities, etc.)
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse
- You are personable, forward thinking, and positive. You are a natural “people person” and others just like being around you
- Your verbal and written communication skills are top notch as we know being a successful recruiter requires being a great marketer as well
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k with company matching and no vesting period
- Annual bonuses
- Vacation and anniversary cash bonuses
- Generous medical plan
- Paid parental leave
- In-house barista plus cold brew on tap!
Known is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or locally protected class.