At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Center of Excellence Advisor
Job location: You can either work remotely or out of a regional office in the Japan location.
About the team
As a member of our Center of Excellence team, you understand our customers’ most pressing business and performance needs and you are committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges.
You will work very closely with Product, Sales, Business Consulting and Professional Services Delivery teams to ensure customer needs and expectations are being addressed throughout the development and delivery process. You will provide expert guidance and advice across the Kinaxis eco-system, educate on Kinaxis best practices and the RapidResponse Center of Excellence point of view.
What you will do
- Act and respond to our customers’ business-critical needs, determining issue root cause and driving plans to rapid resolution
- Provide functional and technical guidance to Professional Services during design and development, to best leverage RapidResponse capabilities while delivering a high-quality solution
- As a subject mater expert, partner cross-functionally to research, define and advocate Kinaxis best practices throughout the eco-system
- Drive continuous value for customers, ensuring alignment on key business drivers and recommending tactical and strategic improvements for customer satisfaction and adoption
- Partner with the Product organization to ensure business use cases for new features are well defined, understood and meeting market needs
What we are looking for
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in supply chain management disciplines, and/or business software consulting
- Minimum of four years deep expertise in Supply Chain software. Preference given to candidates with RapidResponse experience (Integration/Solution Development/Authoring) and certifications. Strong techno-functional knowledge of SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems is also an asset
- Deep domain knowledge of one or more functional supply chain and planning processes, such S&OP, Demand Planning, Master Production Scheduling and/or Inventory Management
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Strong functional knowledge of software integration landscape
- Strong mentorship skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel 25 - 40%
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.