At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job location: Chennai, India
About the team
Want to work for an award winning HR team? Kinaxis is looking for a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us continue to scale our business in India. This is a great opportunity for someone that thrives in high growth and fast paced organizations. As part of a broader Human Resources team, new ideas are always welcomed, so this role is for someone that pursues innovative approaches to the age old “war on talent” many companies face. With high growth comes a fast pace, so be prepared to pivot quickly, knowing that you’ll be directly impacting Kinaxis’s emphasis on finding and hiring great people to join our organization.
What you will do
- Working as a part of the Recruitment team to secure talent and meet the workforce needs of Kinaxis India.
- Make it your goal to know the business of Kinaxis and the main drivers of the departments you support, collaborating with hiring managers and Human Resource Business Partner’s on recruiting and selecting the best hires for their team.
- Understanding that finding talent isn't a "one size fits all" approach, develop recruiting strategies that meet the unique aspects of assigned roles.
- Uncover and engage passive talent through traditional and non-traditional channels including attending career fairs and events.
- Customize your approach to recruiting as you engage talent across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Continually balance the priorities of multiple hiring managers, with a view to great candidate experience always being your #1 priority.
Technologies we use
- Greenhouse (ATS)
- SAP SuccessFactors (HRIS)
What we are looking for
- 5-8 years experience as an in-house Talent Acquisition specialist for a software company.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closing candidates.
- Proven ability to balance a high number of open positions, managing roles across multiple teams and departments.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to tie an organization's business drivers to its hiring needs.
- Experience successfully seeking out passive talent to hire for organizations that are in the process of building their employment brand.
- Innate curiosity on recruiting trends and up to date with market innovations and best practices.
- Ability to work well and produce results in new or ambiguous scenarios, without a lot of direction and with changing priorities and requirements.
- College diploma or university degree in a related discipline.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.