At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Senior Accounting Analyst
Job location: Chennai, India
About the team
We’re looking for someone with a passion for finance and taxation to join our finance team. Someone who works well in a team environment and independently. A self-starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for learning, and keeping abreast with the changing tax and related statutory provisions would be an asset to the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for assisting with the month end close, internal controls adherence, and tax filing and statutory compliances for our Kinaxis India subsidiary
What you will do
- Handling the banking operations from FEMA compliance perspective
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
- Participate in budgeting
- Assisting with month end close processes
- Assisting in various required tax filings
- Review internal controls
- Coordinate with Finance Manager and the executive team for the long-term financial planning
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Recommend and implement process improvements where ever identified
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- CPA or CA qualified or equivalent in accounting related field
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Able to manage multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Able to drive team’s success by ensuring minimal errors in financial operations
Things that would definitely help
- Expertise with the use of accounting systems namely Tally ERP and working knowledge on Net suite would be added advantage.
- Related previous work experience is an asset
- Understanding of intercompany transactions and global tax implications at a group level.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.