At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
What you will do
As part of continued growth, Kinaxis is expanding its presence and market share in central Europe. We offer a unique opportunity for top talent to contribute to a growing and dynamic business which offers the benefits of an established client base located within the region. Top quartile referenced product portfolio along with company stability and resources to deliver and execute its growth strategy.
The role of Account Executive will be responsible for winning new business and revenue across the central European regions and working with Kinaxis senior management to contribute to the overall growth strategy of Kinaxis. In return Kinaxis can offer an excellent environment to work where you will be a valued person and given all the associated benefits of an organization geared for growth and success. The target will be large, net new business accounts above 1B annual revenue and specific focus accounts.
- Leads efforts for identifying opportunities for net new accounts with up to 1B in revenue in DACH.
- Working with Kinaxis senior management to develop the relevant account strategies and engagements to drive pipeline growth and close deals within agreed timelines
- Highly credible and able to demonstrate understanding of the relevant client operations and strategies and linking them to the relevant solutions and high-value propositions that go beyond just technology
- Team player who can work and help ensure delivery of client sales propositions
- Establishing and maintaining high-level, executive relationships with New Name Accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships (direct and reseller).
- Qualifying prospects, according to Kinaxis’ capabilities and applicability.
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and relevant reporting based upon realistic close timelines.
- Communicating product improvements and recommendations that originate in the field.
- Fluency in English, plus one additional European language is required.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years experience in selling strategic, enterprise-level mission-critical solutions (SCM, ERP, BI)
- Sales experience in High Tech Electronics, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, and similar manufacturing-oriented industries with the ability to ultimately lead the sales for a particular industry vertical
- Strong preference given to Supply Chain enterprise software sales expertise.
- Highly motivated who has achieved or exceeded sales quota in new or emerging markets with leading and of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Name Accounts (aka Net New Logos)
- Experience working and closing complex deals
- Ability to penetrate and sell to executive-level decision-makers
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Demand Management, Finance, IT)
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case-driven sales methodology experience.
- Must be an articulate, persuasive, and passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Ability to travel as required
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.