At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Center of Excellence Advisor
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in Canada.
About the team
The Centre of Excellence (COE) team focuses on our customer’s most pressing business and performance needs and is committed to helping solve their complex challenges. The COE Advisor will work closely with Product, Sales, Business Consulting and Professional Services to ensure customer needs and expectations are being addressed throughout the development and delivery process. In this role, the COE Advisor will provide expert guidance on RapidResponse features and usage, and will share best practices with the Kinaxis community.
What you will do
- Act and respond to our customer’s business-critical needs, determining issue root cause and driving plans to rapid resolution
- Provide guidance and consultation to Professional Services during design and development, to best leverage RapidResponse capabilities while delivering a high-quality solution
- Partner cross functionally within the organization to create and advocate Kinaxis best practices throughout the eco-system
- Drive continuous value for customers ensuring alignment on key business drivers, recommending tactical and strategic improvements, and formulating a roadmap for continued customer satisfaction and adoption
- Create knowledge content such as articles and expert series videos designed for information share and communities of practice in discussion forums
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to aid in course and exam development
- Partner with the Product organization to ensure business use cases for new features are well defined, understood and meeting market needs
What we are looking for
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Currently possess or be able to obtain Kinaxis RapidResponse Level 1 and/or 2 Solution & Integration Consultant Certifications
- Kinaxis Change Management or other CM certifications considered an asset
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in supply chain management disciplines, and/or business software consulting with 4 years deep expertise in Supply Chain software (preferably RapidResponse)
- Deep domain knowledge of one or more functional supply chain and planning processes such as S&OP, Demand Planning, Master Production Scheduling and/or Inventory Management
- High level understanding of the software development life cycle, and how SaaS organizations deliver software
- Strong functional knowledge of software integration landscape
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems
- Ability to travel 25-40%
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.