At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Co-Op/Intern Associate Learning Consultant
Job location: Remote Canada or USA
Term Length: 4 or 8 Months starting January 2022
About the team
Within the Professional Services (Consulting) organization, we engage with Fortune 500 customers on supply chain planning projects from ideation phase to solution configuration, testing and go-live to realize significant business results. We are empowered to take charge, assume risks and make things happen! The PS Strategic Services Intern will be part of a fast-paced, global team and will take on cross-functional tasks that support the team and the business with communications, marketing and project management.
What you will do
- Perform a market analysis and customer survey on learning experiences
- Assist in bring in interactivity in instructional materials related to instructor led training
- Research and assemble resources and templates related to effective learning, teaching, web content
- Review the learning experience for end-user experience and provide a comprehensive learning engagement plan
- May perform additional projects upon request
What we are looking for
- Completion of at least 1 year of studies in Communications, Marketing, Business (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain – Demand & Supply Planning
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion for learning and researching
- Ability to be self-driven and work both independently and in a collaborative environment, as required
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.