At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: Tokyo, Japan.
What you will do
- Assist in identifying the customer’s needs and key stakeholders in the purchase decision.
- Effectively deliver a standard product demo while emphasizing elements that are most aligned with the urgent needs of the customer.
- Construct and deliver custom demos, utilizing customer-provided data that address the customer’s urgent needs. This may involve the configuration of unique RapidResponse resources (workbooks, task flows, scorecards, etc.).
- Consistently follow the sales process which includes ensuring that key deliverables are delivered
- Proactively provide effective feedback to product management on product gaps and improvement areas.
- Where necessary create and deliver supplementary presentation materials in support of customer-specific demonstrations.
- Produce sales transition documentation for Professional Services, and participate in “Sales to Services” transition meetings to ensure proper handoff of newly won accounts to the deployment team.
What we are looking for
- Relevant experience and domain expertise in one or more of the 7 key industries served (Automotive, High-Tech, Pharma/Lifesciences, Industrial, Aerospace and Defense, CPG, or Retail)
- Minimum of five years' experience in a pre-sales position within the supply chain management software industry
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Language skills required: Fluency in Japanese and English
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and time management skills
- Adaptability and strong initiative are required for success in this role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to travel primarily in North America (Global when necessary)
- Kinaxis RapidResponse certification in the role of Contributor, Author, or Admin is considered an asset
- Familiarization with database technologies and any related data manipulation or technical skills will be considered an asset
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.