At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Professional Services Learning Consultant
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the United States or Canada.
About the team
As a Learning Consultant within Strategic Services, you will focus your education and consultant talents on delivering education services to Kinaxis customers, internal employees and partners. You will conduct onsite training and deliver Virtual Classroom Training over the internet for our clients & partners. In addition, you may provide consulting advice and services like creating solution walkthrough demonstrations, applied learning exercises, or planner day-in-the-life training material required to adjust the Kinaxis solution to the specific learning needs of our customers, and partners.
What you will do
- Virtual classroom education to Kinaxis customers, partners and employees on the RapidResponse product with audiences spanning from new to advanced users leveraging existing and customized courseware
- Customization and development of new courseware to support customer specific training material for both instructor led and digital training
- Consult customers with regards to training environment setup and configuration, design of their learning paths, training audits and certification support
- Maintaining knowledge of Kinaxis applications, training techniques, and the supply chain planning industry
- Adding value to the classroom curriculum, providing feedback on training materials as they are developed
- Collecting and processing training feedback, and assessing training program effectiveness
Things you should have
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline with 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing , demand management, computer science, information technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in software training
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Systems Administration
- Knowledge of analytics, dashboards and scorecards
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other internal groups including documentation, curriculum development, project management, and deployment consultants.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Fluency in English language is required, other languages a bonus
- Ability to work virtually with 50%+ to include destinations worldwide. A valid passport is required.
Things that would definitely help
- APICS certification
- Industry and Supply Chain relevant Experience
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers.
- Knowledge of Java script and modern web-oriented scripting languages
- Experience working with relational databases and strong technical and SQL skills
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.