At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Solution Performance Analyst
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the United States
About the team
The Solution Performance group bridges the knowledge gap with our customers who understand their needs and their supply chain network, however, require the Kinaxis knowledge to maximize their overall performance experience. The Solution Performance Analyst will work closely with various customer configurations to respond to performance challenges and proactively identify challenges and potential risks which will impact the solution’s performance.
What you will do
- Analyze the performance of complex software solutions to identify anomalies, risks, or opportunities to improve the customer’s overall performance
- Investigate customer challenges to identify how the solution is performing as well as how the client is interacting with / using the solution to identify areas of opportunities
- Monitor and analyze customer activities to establish trend lines to detect anomalies and proactively recommend preventative measures
- Develop and publish performance metrics for customer solutions with information and data from a variety of sources
- Conduct analysis, forecasting of software utilization to understand usage and performance trends across various customer segments
- Develop recommendations based on existing usage and best practices to maximize system performance for customers
- Create tests to determine potential performance impacts for system upgrades/changes and advise R&D teams of potential risks and/or impacts
- Work closely with the COE, R&D, and PS teams to deliver recommendations and best practices to clients, solution documentation, and general client communication
- Partner with R&D and Product Management to measure solution performance, report on utilization and/or availability trends and metrics
What we are looking for
- Typically 3 years of experience in software performance testing, supply chain knowledge is ideal
- Experience determining root causes and identifying challenges and risks beyond customer provided details
- Experience analyzing system/software/application information thru APM software either proprietary or commercials such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics, or Logic monitor.
- Demonstrated ability to realign technical priorities to meet evolving business requirements
- BS or BEng in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.