At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the USA or Canada
About the team
As part of the Industry & Solutions Marketing team, you will help market Kinaxis software and services solutions to the world’s largest manufacturers and brand owners within one or more industry verticals that Kinaxis serves (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Products, High Tech, Industrial, Life Sciences and Retail).
We are looking for a high energy, passionate contributor with exceptional industry and product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication, and project management skills. You will be expected to build out and execute on a plan to support our end-to-end marketing strategy, engage and build relationships with customers for promotion, and develop sales enablement and education for your assigned industries.
What you will do
- Lead product marketing and sales enablement through market positioning of our platform and applications, industry thought leadership, messaging and product and services launches.
- Develop or enhance detail in buyer personas.
- Take a data-driven approach to marketing using web and Salesforce analytics, SEO and engagement metrics.
- Map out the potential buying process for Kinaxis solutions in assigned industries.
- Work collaboratively with sales, strategy, field marketing and product management to develop and fine-tune industry positioning and messaging.
- Write and create sales enablement materials and content for buyers to consume in a variety of formats, including sales presentations, brochures, white papers, demos, infographics, videos, data sheets, presentations, eBooks web pages, online events, and industry conferences.
- Enable and educate sales through win-loss analysis, competitive intelligence, customer references, written case studies, etc.
- Help secure and leverage customer testimonials for external and internal use.
- Engage with customers, industry influencers, analysts and media online to promote Kinaxis storytelling and differentiation.
What we are looking for
- 5-10 years of experience in supply chain software industry, supply chain consulting, or product marketing (content marketing, product management, sales enablement, etc.)
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience translating complex technical concepts and solutions into digestible content for our target market
- B2B industry or product marketing experience in one or more of the industry verticals that Kinaxis serves
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Have a high degree of empathy and crave to deeply understand the customer
- Be intellectually curious, seeking to develop expertise and stay abreast of industry trends
- Be positive and able to manage in intense and very fluid business situations
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. We strive to make our website and application process accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accessibility requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.