Help shape the future of education with Khan Academy. We are a nonprofit education technology organization with a mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Today, over 19 million learners, teachers, and parents around the world use Khan Academy each month. But we believe this is just the tip of the iceberg!
To reach students, teachers, and parents around the world, we are building the capability to scale our marketing efforts. Khan Academy is looking for an exceptional Marketing Program Manager to spark the joy of learning and help students build skills by running end to end our flagship in-school marketing campaign in the US; lead coordination of marketing campaigns globally.
In this role you’ll be responsible for driving LearnStorm -- our biggest marketing campaign of the year with over one million students participating globally in 2019! You’ll play a critical role in planning, execution, performance analysis and be on point to coordinate cross functionally with stakeholders in Mountain View and globally. You’ll also help lead the process to design, develop and rollout globally future campaigns, including a new LearnStorm for 2021.
- Manage all aspects related to planning, coordination and execution of LearnStorm, our back to school campaign in the US, and support LearnStorm globally
- Help create, develop, set strategy and rollout globally future in-school campaigns to increase engagement with teachers to drive usage of Khan in classrooms
- Lead cross functional coordination across key functional areas such as product management, engineering, design, channel marketing and user support
- Develop, execute and iterate user acquisition and engagement campaign strategy
- Measure and track the effectiveness of program investments; provide analysis and recommendations on how to improve ROI
- Support global campaigns by refining tools and processes that maintain quality and flexibility while increasing cross-functional efficiencies
- Strategic thinker with bias towards action; deals with ambiguity with structure
- Experience with marketing channels, marketing analytics, messaging and audiences
- Extremely strong project management skills, detail oriented, methodical and organized are a must to be successful in this role
- Excellent at coordinating, influencing and communicating internally, so that everyone knows what’s going on and collaborating effectively
- Comfortable with data, can go get the data you need, and can turn it into an insightful story
- 3 + years program management experience; managing complex projects
- You have strong empathy for educators and are passionate about developing marketing programs to better support their needs and leverage their critical skill set; teaching experience or previous work in an academic context a plus
- You’re kind, collaborative, and a team player; people love working with you
- Availability to work full-time from Mountain View, CA is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
In addition to sending your resume, please address the following question:
What makes you a great fit for this role?
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.