Khan Academy is looking for an exceptional Senior Marketing Analyst to spearhead our digital marketing campaigns across email, social media, SEM, and influencer networks across Brazil. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating and driving our email and social media strategy to engage and acquire users across priority segments. Success in this role requires a strong proven record as a data-driven digital marketer, strong empathy for users, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Latin America, the Brazil team, and our global marketing and product teams to ensure we meet stakeholders’ needs while holding true to our mission of providing a “free, world class education for anyone, anywhere.” You will develop an in-depth understanding of Khan Academy and our initiatives, and bring a willingness to tackle challenging, complex problems with clear, structured thinking informed by research, analysis and creativity. Please note this is a full-time position based in Sao Paulo.
- Own, manage and execute overall marketing calendar
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns across email, text/WhatsApp, social media, SEM, and influencer networks
- Take a highly analytical approach to user acquisition; regularly run marketing experiments, and develop an evidence-based approach
- Engage and grow our community across social media platforms
- Define and track marketing KPIs, as well as benchmark competitors, tying key metrics back to core business objectives
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and work with external agencies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years of work experience in digital marketing; exposure to working with tech companies or digital agency a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale successful cross-functional, multi-channel marketing programs
- Writing ad copy and producing content marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal teams or third-party agency
- Strong knowledge of Brazilian culture and media landscape
- Direct experience executing paid and organic tactics on networks like Facebook, Google AdWords, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and WhatsApp.
- Strong skills across the spectrum of digital marketing – from copywriting to analytics and project management
- Demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you can think big to find strategic opportunities, but also consistently jump in and execute where needed
- Kind, collaborative, and a team player; people love working with you
- Passionate about helping provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere
- Native or near-native proficiency in Portuguese and fluent in English
- Available to work full time from Sao Paulo with travel to Mountain View, CA
HOW TO APPLY
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.