Keystone is a premier strategy and economics consulting firm solving the most complex challenges of competition, strategy, and intellectual property for leading technology firms and global brands. We work at the forefront of influential technology cases changing consumer behavior and regulation laws and impacting society on a global scale. Keystone brings an interdisciplinary approach, leveraging the intersection of economics, technology, and business strategy to deliver transformative ideas.
Keystone Finance is looking for an ambitious and self-driven individual to join us as Manager, Staffing & Revenue Management. In this highly visible position you will work directly with Keystone’s President, Partners, and operations leaders to drive strategic initiatives that foster the growth of our firm. You will apply your expertise in resource management, modeling, data analytics, and reporting to develop insights that inform the firm's strategic growth plan, accelerate account development, and maximize revenue realization.
Keystone is looking for great candidates who want to advance their careers and business skills while learning how to build companies.
About the Role
- Strategic Planning
- Develop and communicate a clear plan for changes to existing processes, techniques, and systems that better support the firm’s revenue goals
- Develop planning insights through modeling future business and organization structure scenarios
- Revenue Management
- Drive revenue commitments with each Project Lead and Partner
- Collaborate with Keystone Labs on automated revenue management report generation
- Project manage the execution of lead/demand generation initiatives
- Understand the sales pipeline and work closely with recruiting to identify current and upcoming talent gaps
- Staffing to Maximize Revenue
- Develop a rigorous and systematic approach to maximizing revenue through data driven staffing decisions
- Prepare for and facilitate a regular cadence of staffing discussions with firm leadership
- Collaborate with Learning & Development to balance employee strengths, skills, and development needs as part of the staffing process
- Strategic planning experience with consulting industry background a plus
- Analytical and BI reporting skills
- Ability to manage multiple and complex work streams and work across organizational boundaries
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Team player – can collaborate with multiple functional areas