Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote work. Karbon brings planning, clients, work, and communication together in one place where it belongs, so even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with our people in the Bay Area, Seattle, San Diego, Reno, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture, are growing rapidly, and making a global impact.
Sales Inbound - Marketing Response Team
Remote, preference for Austin, Reno, or Bay Area — United States
We are hiring a full-time Marketing Response Team member to join our Sales team and help us meet an expanding demand as the accounting industry undergoes a large transformation to support working remotely.
You have 1-2+ years of B2B SaaS experience in a sales role or similar. If you have domain experience within the Accounting industry; Workflow, Accounting, or Project Management Software; and/or you have outbound sales experience, that will be considered a big plus.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a very fast-paced and tech-savvy environment. You have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, and have the results to show for it.
You are someone who can listen to a customer’s challenges and ask questions to better understand their needs. You have a friendly but confident demeanor. Ideally, you have experience working in a startup environment, working remotely, and/or experience working in or with the accounting industry.
- Physically based in North America, with a preference for Reno, NV, Bay Area, or Austin, TX.
- 1-2+ years’ experience selling a SaaS product to small to medium-sized businesses in an inbound sales role.
- Experience with inbound sales
- You are friendly, have good communication skills, are persuasive and confident
- High-level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Bonus Points if you have experience with: Salesforce, Outreach, and Handwritten
- Calling, emailing, engaging on social networks with inbound leads
- Building email, social, phone calling, egifting campaigns to engage prospects and book meetings with Account Executives.
- Proactively engaging with and rewarming former prospects
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Converting prospects into qualified prospects
Why work at Karbon?
- Unlimited Vacation policy (5 weeks annual leave* for our UK, aussie and kiwi mates)
- Paid Medical, dental and vision coverage (US)
- 401k matching
- Competitive salary that is benchmarked each year and adjusted as needed to keep up with market rates
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Be part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work environment (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position